The Manvel run on August 28th is cancelled and rescheduled to September 25th at Devils Lake
Welcome to the 2016 show season!
- All pee wee’s that run at the shows and are not NBHA members will be required to pay a $20.00 fee to be in the prize pool. When this is paid the pee wee will be eligible to win district year end awards. Awards will be given at each run whether or not the pee wee is in the prize pool. This is implemented to make sure if the pee wee intends to compete for a year end award, they will be on our list and not missed.
- The state championship show counts for district points. For those who do not know the rule on co-sanctioned shows, our members are taken out of the results and the fast time for our members sets the divisions for figuring points for our district. The end result may be that you are in two different divisions for state and for district points. Ask if you have questions on this.
- This year all runs will be done on a 4D Format. For ND 01 district points you will receive points on a 4D Format. Prizes will be awarded on the 4D Format.
For National Points you will receive points on a 5D Format and receive invitations to the World Championship open and youth Shows on the 5D Format. The Youth division is further divided into the Pre-Teen and Teen division on the National level.
- Rules for any ties that may occur in ND 01. We will use the following to break the tie.
- Fast time at the last sanctioned ND 01 run for the year.
- Most number of ND 01 jackpots attended
- More points earned at the final jackpot regardless of division (EX: 5 points in the 3D would beat 2 Points in the 1D)
- Greater number of jackpots where points were earned throughout the series
- coin toss
- If you have ideas or suggestions for year end prizes, please let one of our prize committee members know. Anyone who wants to work on this committee can let me know.
We are looking forward to a great season of barrel racing. Hope to see all of you at our first run in Sheyenne. It been a few years since we’ve had a run in Sheyenne, but I am hearing many good things about the improvements made to the grounds. Remember, you’ll be able to stay overnight and go on to Warwick the next day. The committee is doing a wonderful job getting added money. Annie Howard has arranged for the Old Sheyenne school to be available to stay in or you may camp. There will be pens available for the horses at the rodeo grounds. Make your plans to include Sheyenne and Warwick for a great weekend of barrel racing.
We also need help at the runs setting barrels, opening and closing gates, taking tickets and helping with the arena. Please help out whenever you can, it makes a big difference on how smooth the day can go. Thanking everyone in advance.
Contact Alvina at:
Home #: 701-662-3281 - leave a message and she will call you back
Cell #: 701-739-6995